Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Latest Newsletter

In case I don't have your address, here is a copy of my latest newsletter! Learn more about what I am up to these days and read about Emma Tembo's amazing transformation.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. This journey of changing jobs, raising support and pursuing God's call on my life to serve the orphans of Zambia has been a tremendous blessing. I never understood the depths of faith required to truly trust in the Lord but He has graciously revealed what it really takes and made up the difference where I am lacking.

Please continue to be in prayer for this ministry and for my role here at Family Legacy. To make a contribution towards my support, please visit my donate page: www.familylegacy.com/anne.

Blessings,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment