Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BIG Brother, Little Hot Wheels

I have a really BIG brother....


















Don't laugh....I realize how crazy this is. And, no, I am not squatting. :)

I share this with you because my brother, Mark, is a really great guy. This summer, when I was preparing to leave for camp, he decided he wanted to send me with a special gift for the boys in my group.

His prized possession is his Hot Wheels collection - something he has been working on since we were kids! He has always been a car guy and these little collectibles remind him of what he is passionate about.

Before leaving, Mark hand picked Hot Wheels from his collection for each of my kids in Zambia. He brought them to me in perfect condition and in the packages (because he swears that a little boys life is NOT complete until they've gotten to rip open a brand new Hot Wheel).

Needless to say, these little cars were a BIG hit...


























Thanks BIG brother for making this day a little brighter for these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment